WELFARE AND SAFETY PROTOCOL
At Gallery Hoteles, the welfare and safety of our clients continues to be our biggest priority. That is why we have created a contingency plan and a Safety Committee to focus on minimising the risks and maximising the assistance offered to our clients, suppliers and staff in these complicated times.
We have stepped up the intensity and frequency of the cleaning and disinfection protocols in the hotel rooms and communal and staff areas, as well as established health checks for our employees and in the spaces of our hotels to ensure the safety of our clients at all times.
We are committed to modifying our action plan depending on how circumstances evolve, aiming for complete effectiveness and safety.
We would like to express our full support to all those affected by COVID-19 and their families and show our gratitude for the extraordinary work of medical teams, as well as civil society in general. A special mention and thanks must be given to all of the staff at Gallery Hoteles for their collaboration, understanding and efforts which have in many cases been over and above professional expectations, demonstrating once again their worth as a team and as people.
Main lines of action:
- Disinfection of all of our facilities before opening and application of new cleaning protocols.
- Special prevention and maintenance plan for ventilation, air-conditioning systems, refrigeration and water circuits.
- Limited capacity in communal areas and lifts, subject to prevailing regulations.
- Information posters and signs to promote hygiene measures.
- Specific training on hygiene and safety regarding COVID-19 for our employees.
- Provision of approved PPE for all workers, in line with the WHO, the Ministry for Health and specific risk assessments.
- Rooms cleaning protocol paying particular attention to items which are frequently handled and minimising paper items.
- Meeting rooms cleaning protocol paying particular attention to items which are frequently handled.
- Sanitiser gel dispensers in communal areas.
- Adaptation and reorganisation of F&B service and digital menus for the restaurants.
- Gym access with prior booking.
- According to Resolution SLT/3652/2021 of 7 December, the use of face masks is compulsory for all persons over 6 years of age in any space of public use or open to the public and in any outdoor space when it is not possible to maintain a distance of 1.5 metres between persons, except if they are cohabiting groups.
- Handwashing and physical distancing are the most effective measures for preventing the spread of germs and avoiding COVID-19 infections.
To learn more about the measures adopted, please click here